Re: What's worse than no data? !

John

If you go to the Equis web site they keep a symbol file that is usually
updated monthly that you can download. Then the Downloader opens it and
you have a selection for Reuters specific indices. It's really easy
after you get used to it. I think you can find it in the files section;
I donno they keep moving things around.

I've had my problems with Reuters also but I still like them over other
vendors. They have very clean data and they did respond to customer
complaints about the ID=800 problem, albeit on their on time.

Good luck

John Manasco