Re: What's worse than no data? !

Thanks for the offer Bill, I want the symbols for all the indices
Reuters has. One thing about Telescan, they do list all their index
symbols on the web. I was expecting Reuters to have done the same.

I'm with you on jumping from whats bad to worse and count me as a former
"dumpee" soon.

It looks like I lucked out tonight as the only screwed up data I found
was the dow.

Thanks... John