Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Bill:

On the one hand you have a point or two.

On the other hand the Republicans have no program, no policy, and no plans
for dealing with our domestic, economic, military, and foreign policy
problems.

This "lets get Clinton for screwing around" is like Hitler blaming the Jews,
Stalin blaming the capitalists, the KKK blaming Blacks, Jews, and Hispanics,
the Ayatollah blaming the Americans.. need I go on.  Finding a scapegoat
beats thinking and working to solve our problems each and every time.

The investigation started with Whitewater, nothing was found.  So we did
find that Clinton has his brains hanging out.  Incidentally one of our  most
lecherous presidents was a republican, so what.

This so-called investigation and report has made us the laughing stock of
the world and has seriously weakened our influence and ability to influence
events.  It will also weaken the ability and power of presidents in the
future, no matter what party they belong to.

Kenneth Starr has done his party and our country a great diservice.

Lionel