Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

In search of knowledge....  I would think Clinton would be seen as an object of ridicule
and a joke to the world.  Certainly not anyone to be trusted when he must be taken at his
word.  Is this not true?  I value the opinion of someone who is "there".

I agree that Ken Starr went out of his way to embarrass and degrade him with all those
details.