RE: [amibroker] Anyone else with slow eSignal?

I have to keep doing a “force backfill”, and / or shutting down the data manager and starting it again.  I thought it was just me.

Larry M Powell

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gordon Rose
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:43 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Anyone else with slow eSignal?

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks. I will try this.

I did some detailed troubleshooting by uninstalling eSignal 10.2 and installing 10.3. Same problem. Then I uninstalled 10.3 and went back to 8.0R2 (from 2006 -- poked around my downloads). Interesting, this version is fine. I did this testing on two separate machines with identical results on both.

I will try the data manager you sent with 10.2 and see what the results are.

Side note -- I believe you've weighed in on ZenFire -- any changes in your plans to add or not add support?

Regards,

Gordon