Re: [amibroker] Re: Study Charting dare I say bugs...

Tomasz,

WOW!!!

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

I could not wait, and shut down my trading to load the new version.
I tested out all these issues on my system and as you say, all are
fixed --even the ones that were hard to replicate.

Not only that, but you, also went beyond and added the magnet toggle
key feature.  I did not think of that one, but in using it just now,
it greatly enhances the ease of drawing studies.

Simple studies in AB have gone from a frustration to a dream for me in
the last hour.  Now I can draw studies quickly and accurately while
trading --and I don't need a second program to do it.  I have no
reservations in recommending AB to my trader friends who rely on
studies now.

THANK YOU!

Dennis :-)))))))))