    [amibroker]OT: General note regarding off topic posts.
From: Yuki .. contributors to the same conversation are scattered randomly up and down a page. It would be a nice courtesy to have things in order at least. Yuki
Yuki Taga - 7 messages - Feb 1

Further, expanding that link (7-messages) above, gives you this:

  [amibroker]OT: General note regarding off topic posts.

Feb 1 - 1:47am    Andrew Z     Marek Chlopek wrote: I'd like to second this motion. I'm using ..
Feb 1 - 12:13pm    sloughbridge     - In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Z
Feb 1 - 5:33pm    Bob Jagow     I much prefer topposting .
Feb 1 - 7:06pm    Yuki Taga     Hi Bob, Wednesday, February 2, 2005, 10:33:18 AM, you wrote: BJ ..
Feb 2 - 12:22am    Michael.S.G.     Me too. also cutting the yahoo garb at the end whenever I post) Bob ..
Feb 2 - 10:25am    sloughbridge     - In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, Michael.S.G. OzFalconAB@B
Feb 2 - 2:21pm    Bob Jagow     Who's nice convention? Top posting which retains just enough of ..
Richard