Re: [amibroker]OT: General note regarding off topic posts.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxxx>
wrote:
> Me too. (& also cutting the yahoo garb at the end whenever I post)
>
> Bob Jagow wrote:
>
> > I much prefer "topposting".

posts.

Well, gee, me too.  For posting.  Unfortunately for reading, and
trying to make sense of posts if you come into a thread a few messages
in, it doesn't work, especially with some topposts and some standard.
 Most people read top to bottom, and with posts in a thread arranged
that way, the messages and archive would be a much more accessible
resource.  Think how much easier reading (not posting) would be if you
could grab any post in a thread, read it top to bottom, and actually
follow the conversation.  Nice concept, eh?  Which is why it's the
convention.