RE: [amibroker]OT: General note regarding off topic posts.

Who's nice convention?

Top posting which retains just enough of the msg that provoked the reply to
provide context has many advantages IMO.

-Searching the AB and PureBytes archives is greatly facilitated.
-Assuming I skim or read msgs sequentially, why should I have to plow
through old material in the hope of finding something pertinent?
-In the same vein, far too many 'bottom posts' that I attempt to read turn
out to be message less [the premature response syndrome].

Note also that your hope to "grab any post in a thread, read it top to
bottom, and actually follow the conversation" is difficult given that many
msgs hang from stale headers.

Should you come to the party late, a subject sort will do wonders.

Bob