[amibroker] Re: OT: General note regarding off topic posts.

Maybe it'll turn out to be a classic ...

"A Tale of Two Cable Suppliers" by ...

In the case of OT subjects like that, I guess agree ... They DO serve
a purpose whether it's about DSL Suppliers, Cable Suppliers, Monitors
or what have you.  However there are also forums with nothing but
this kind of stuff in them a la ... http://www.dslreports.com/forum
which cover every facet of what's out there.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> My delete finger is very fast.
>
> FWIW, I find most of these off-topic posts to be extremly useful. I
learned so much from my off-topic post entitled, "Two DSL Suppliers",
that I could just barely resist the urge to start another Off-topic
thread entitled "Two Cable Suppliers" Ron D

1/21/2005