Re: [amibroker] Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

Exactly.

I was confused at first since I don't use the quick list, and
evidently the quick list doesn't check the IB list.
I assumed that AB would be sophisticated enough to remove
an indicator from the quick list that no longer existed.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE