Re: [amibroker] Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

The AFL directory is separate from the list of indicators
shown in Custom Indicators. The custom indicators and indicators shown in
Indicator Builder are really in a separate file called BROKER.CHARTS .
I use the AFL directory simply as a place to
archive my indicators.
You need to download the desired indicator into INDICATOR
BUILDER.
To keep from overwriting the indicator that
is displayed when Indicator Builder is opened, here's what I
do:

1. Go to Indicator Builder and click ADD.
2. Click LOAD and select the indicator that you want. Click on
OPEN.
3. Click on RENAME and name the indicator.
4. Click the box DISPLAY IN QUICK INSERT MENU.
5. Click APPLY. This applies your changes. You have to
click APPLY to get AB to show the indicator in the Quick Insert
Menu.
6. Close Indicator Builder.
7. Close the plot window that opened when you clicked APPLY if
you want.
8. Go to INSERT>CUSTOM INDICATORS to confirm that the
indicator is now shown in the list.

The remaining challenge is to DELETE an indicator from the
Quick Insert list once it is deleted from Indicator Builder...

-CS.
<BLOCKQUOTE