[amibroker] Re: Forex datafeed

Nand,

Once you are member you can download any stock, future or forex data
in ascii format. Forex data is supplied real time. Stock/Futures
data is delayed (15-20 min), subscription is only $9.95.
Forex Data supplied is in 1,10,15,60 min and D,W,M format.
Once you downlod data (for example: daily USDJPY) you have to import
this ascii file to the AB). This above procedure could be smooth if
Amiquote had capability to log on to INO.com server (like with
LiveCharts account option).

Regards,

        Sasa

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "nkis22" <nkishor@xxxx> wrote:
> Fantastic! I am so interested. Would like to get into
> AB. Please let me know who you are doing this.
>
> tia
>
> nand
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "SJ" <sj@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Guys,
> > I did little bit of a research in regards to Forex Datafeed
source
> > and to my surprize, I have found that INO.com(Market Club)
provides
> > real time Forex data for a nominal fee of 9.95 (Market Club
> > membership, ASCII format), a big saving given esignal current
> rates.
> > If Tomasz could write some sort of DDE link to the INO server it
> > would be easy to connect AB to the above and get streaming Forex
> > quotes in AB.
> > I believe those involved in Forex Trading  might be
interested....

> > Sasa

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM