[amibroker] Re: Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

You mean if I have 30 indicatord that I want to bring over I have to
load 30 formulas into indicator window and then type in their name
and save. This is a very long winded process.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <csaxe@xxxx> wrote:
> Exactly.
>
> I was confused at first since I don't use the quick list, and
evidently the quick list doesn't check the IB list.
> I assumed that AB would be sophisticated enough to remove an
indicator from the quick list that no longer existed.

> -CS
Ami "Indicator Name"

>   CS,
>
>   To remove the indicator from the custom Menu....you should
highlight the
>   indicator...unCheck the Quick insert in custom menu.....click
apply....then
>   ..it should be gone from the custom menu list.
>
>   If you have deleted the indicator before doing the above steps
to remove it.
>   ..you can do the following:
>
>   Right click....select insert...select custom indicators...and
click on the
>   Phantom indicator....this will bring up an empty window
pane....now select .
>   edit formula...this will bring  back the indicator in name
only...( with no
>   fomula) and the quick insert box will be checked...now perform
the same
>   operation as above stated to remove it....
>
>   Anthony

Indicator Builder
>   are really in a separate file called BROKER.CHARTS . I use the
AFL directory
>   simply as a place to archive my indicators.
>   You need to download the desired indicator into INDICATOR
BUILDER.
>   To keep from overwriting the indicator that is displayed when
Indicator
>   Builder is opened, here's what I do:
>
>   1. Go to Indicator Builder and click ADD.
>   2. Click LOAD and select the indicator that you want. Click on
OPEN.
>   3. Click on RENAME and name the indicator.
>   4. Click the box DISPLAY IN QUICK INSERT MENU.
>   5. Click APPLY. This applies your changes. You have to click
APPLY to get AB
>   to show the indicator in the Quick Insert Menu.
>   6. Close Indicator Builder.
>   7. Close the plot window that opened when you clicked APPLY if
you want.
>   8. Go to INSERT>CUSTOM INDICATORS to confirm that the indicator
is now shown
>   in the list.
>
>   The remaining challenge is to DELETE an indicator from the Quick
Insert list
>   once it is deleted from Indicator Builder...
>
>   -CS.
Ami "Indicator Name"

>   If I copy a lot of AFL indicators into the Amiboker AFL library
>   folder and then in Amibroker I go to insert custom indicators, I
>   dont see any of the indicators that I just copied over. How do I
get
>   to see the names in the dialog box. Any help would be
appreciated

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

>   Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM