[amibroker] Re: Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

many thanks for the reply

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <csaxe@xxxx> wrote:
> The AFL directory is separate from the list of indicators shown in
Custom Indicators. The custom indicators and indicators shown in
Indicator Builder are really in a separate file called
BROKER.CHARTS . I use the AFL directory simply as a place to archive
my indicators.
> You need to download the desired indicator into INDICATOR BUILDER.
> To keep from overwriting the indicator that is displayed when
Indicator Builder is opened, here's what I do:

> 1. Go to Indicator Builder and click ADD.
> 2. Click LOAD and select the indicator that you want. Click on
OPEN.
> 3. Click on RENAME and name the indicator.
> 4. Click the box DISPLAY IN QUICK INSERT MENU.
> 5. Click APPLY. This applies your changes. You have to click APPLY
to get AB to show the indicator in the Quick Insert Menu.
> 6. Close Indicator Builder.
> 7. Close the plot window that opened when you clicked APPLY if you
want.
> 8. Go to INSERT>CUSTOM INDICATORS to confirm that the indicator is
now shown in the list.

> The remaining challenge is to DELETE an indicator from the Quick
Insert list once it is deleted from Indicator Builder...

> -CS.
Ami "Indicator Name"

>   If I copy a lot of AFL indicators into the Amiboker AFL library
>   folder and then in Amibroker I go to insert custom indicators, I
>   dont see any of the indicators that I just copied over. How do I
get
>   to see the names in the dialog box. Any help would be appreciated
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM