RE: [amibroker] Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

First,
in Preferences/charting check the settings you have for Max custom
indicators.
in IB
you need to use "save as" to save the new indicator to a directory but use the
rename button to change it from the default custom  number. You may choose an
empty custom indicator then choose Load formula to bring the afl file in. Then
choose Re-name to save it in your custom list under this new name for future
reference. You might also want to check your settings in Preferences/misc for
Save on exit....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mozpet2001
[mailto:petterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 4:37
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator
Name"If I copy a lot of AFL indicators into the
Amiboker AFL library folder and then in Amibroker I go to insert custom
indicators, I dont see any of the indicators that I just copied over. How do
I get to see the names in the dialog box. Any help would be
appreciatedSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.