Re: [amibroker] Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

CS,

To remove the indicator from the custom Menu....you should highlight the
indicator...unCheck the Quick insert in custom menu.....click apply....then
..it should be gone from the custom menu list.

If you have deleted the indicator before doing the above steps to remove it.
..you can do the following:

Right click....select insert...select custom indicators...and click on the
Phantom indicator....this will bring up an empty window pane....now select .
edit formula...this will bring  back the indicator in name only...( with no
fomula) and the quick insert box will be checked...now perform the same
operation as above stated to remove it....

Anthony