[amibroker] Re: Light Crude Oil divergences : A positive one ??

Don,
thank you for the interesting point of view.
Since I am relatively new in the futures trading, is this observation
systematic for a long time ? Any experience would be much appreciated.
Is there any specific relation to code it in AFL and check ?
Until now I use ready charts, I have not created an amibroker
database.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Don <ddsmcl@xxxx> wrote:

> Dimitris,
>
> i believe the spreads lead,
>
> your wheat may be making the turn higher, if the fronts continue to
gain on the backs, in the grains when the front gains on the backs it
is considered friendly.

> whereas in crude oil the friendly consideration is when the backs
gain on the front month.

>  Don

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM