[amibroker] AmiBroker and Windows XP

Hi All:
I've been having computer problems and am considering a new one. All
the new ones come with XP(home). I am curently using 2000 Pro and no
problems.  I've heard some horror stories on XP but again that could
be an unusual experience.  To install 2000 on the new one creates a
lot of work in downloading new driver for modem, printers etc.
Question to those using XP ... does it perform without problems with
AmiBroker?  How about other software?  Your prompt response will be
most appreciated.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman