RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker and Windows XP

<SPAN
class=356140921-08022003>Dick,
if you
own win200k you could always buy a computer with no OS and simply install your
current OS. There is also a savings by not buying the new OS... Check out <A
href="">www.half.com   but there are many sites
available.....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: drlblast
<hoierman@xxxxxxx> [mailto:hoierman@xxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday,
February 08, 2003 2:05 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] AmiBroker and Windows
XPHi All:I've been having computer problems and am
considering a new one. All the new ones come with XP(home). I am curently
using 2000 Pro and no problems.  I've heard some horror stories on XP
but again that could be an unusual experience.  To install 2000 on the
new one creates a  lot of work in downloading new driver for modem,
printers etc. Question to those using XP ... does it perform without
problems with AmiBroker?  How about other software?  Your prompt
response will be most appreciated.R.E.(Dick)
HoiermanPost
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.