[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker and Windows XP

The only application I have problems with under XP is the native
Quotes Plus 2 software.

BUT Amibroker works fine accessing the QP2 database. In addition, my
own VB6 software that accessed QP2 via the QP2.dll works fine.

I can consistantly crash XP with certain QP2 functions. And my native
QP2 scans abort fairly consistantly.

The same QP2 functions that give me a problem under XP work fine under
Win/98.

After months of reporting the problem to the QP2 support people, I
finally proved the problem existed by getting a friend to duplicate
the errors, and QP2 then acknowlegded that they can duplicate the
problem. They now say that they are working on a fix. But that was a
couple of weeks ago, and no fix releases yet.

Every other application I have runs fine under XP.

Regards,

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "drlblast <hoierman@xxxx>"