RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker and Windows XP

I've
been using XP Pro since it was released, upgraded from Win 2000, and
have had no problems running anything that I could attibute to the Op
System.
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#ff0000
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#ff0000
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: drlblast
  <hoierman@xxxxxxx> [mailto:hoierman@xxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday,
  February 08, 2003 2:05 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] AmiBroker and Windows
  XPHi All:I've been having computer problems and
  am considering a new one. All the new ones come with XP(home). I am
  curently using 2000 Pro and no problems.  I've heard some horror
  stories on XP but again that could be an unusual experience.  To
  install 2000 on the new one creates a  lot of work in downloading new
  driver for modem, printers etc. Question to those using XP ... does it
  perform without problems with AmiBroker?  How about other
  software?  Your prompt response will be most
  appreciated.R.E.(Dick) HoiermanPost
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.