Re: QQQ Individual Analysis

Well,
I try to respond as fast as possible, as you see.
Different questions from different points of view.
It is not only QQQ, we have had the same discussion with Don today
for MSFT.
QQQ was an example. Just an example.
This excellent forum is strange.
When I give Trade the Market systems, many people ask for individual
analysis. When i give EXACTLY individual analysis, you ask "why use
it ONLY on the QQQ? ".
It is strange, isnt it?
Many people ask for a "copy/paste" formula without explanations.
When I give a SIMPLE, PRE-INDICATOR formula with H and L only,[have
you seen anything more simple than this ?], nobody is satisfied,
because they want to learn something "behind" the formula.
Please, do not make simple things to look as complicated.
When the stock is near the peak the H/L spred shrinks, when it is
near the trough the spread widens and thats all.
It is just an observation and it may be translated to some trading
rules. Is it more complicated than RSI mechanism ?
I think no.
I would like to read what you do not understand, but, before posting
your [interesting] question just think : Do you understand the same
question for the indicators you use ?
Do you "see" the meaning of StochD()<30 for example ?
I think it is much more complicated than a simple H/L relation ?
I would like to have your opinion.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Avcinci" <avcinci@xxxx> wrote:
> DT,
>
> Several people have asked you to explain the rationale behind your
latest "system", but you have not responded. I think it would be very
helpful that, whenever someone submits a trading idea to the group,
he/she at least includes a short paragraph with some brief
explanation or support for the rationale behind the system or idea. I
look at the code and it baffles me what it is trying to say. You buy
when the today's range exceeds 0.1% of a fudge factor multiplying the
sum of the high and low, and you sell when today's range is less than
this product. What the heck does that mean? And, why use it ONLY on
the QQQ? Very baffling.

> Al V.

island using Herman's 3D graphing via excel...

wrote:
> > > Dimitris,
> > >
> > > Again great performance and yet not the same trades or
> results ...
> > does your
> > > history go back further than Jan 2000?
> > >
> > > Peter

make a
> break
> > with an
> > > individual one.
> > > Simple logic, simple profits, pre-indicator era.[High,
Low
> and
> > thats all
> > > !!]