Re: [amibroker] Turtle Trading System was QQQ Individual Analysis thread

Greg,

Why set Buy/Short delay to 0 ??

Because in the code posted by Al, he has his Buy delay coded in the
formula, **Buy=Ref(BuyCond,-1);**
and his Short delay coded as well,** Short=Ref(ShortCond,-1);**

If in your settings window you have buy Delay=1 respectfully Short
delay=1, the delay signals will be added together, in effect causing a 2
day delay. The code does not overRide the settings window concernig
Delays.

hope this helps explain
Anthony