Re: [amibroker] Turtle Trading System was QQQ Individual Analysis thread

Anthony,

I was trying to make the code from Al's text below, but
after optimizing it turns out that something in the 55 range for all periods
used in HHV and LLV formulas worked better than others I tried . I've done
only a few tests, so no reliable conclusions can be made at this
time.

Greg
<BLOCKQUOTE