Confusing

Sorry If I over reacted in my previous post.

I get very confusing results in the test I am working on. Sometimes
the back test takes 30 sec and sometimes it takes 5 sec...same stock
list. I'll keep working on it and seem how long it takes when I have
more code added to the test.

2nd:
Maybe it is my obselete and limited knowledge of programming, but I
always thought it was faster to calculate something like the CROSS fn
once, assign it to a variable and then use the variable for later
tests or to calculate it and set up a loop to use the results in
several statements at that time.

I must admit I don't understand why there is no IF...ENDIF construct
but as I have said before I am not a programmer, Im a trader.

3rd:
The idea of deleting a good system test to provide a blank form to
use for writing a new test is so counter intuitive that I reject the
procedure completely, as I suspect most users would also. Just
provide a new capability.

Cheers
Trader