Re: [amibroker] Dear Trader

Hello David,

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 at 19:04:51, box25@xxxx
wrote about [amibroker] Dear Trader:

I am not entirely comfortable in commenting to another user of a
public forum, but I am compelled to state my concerns.  While you
have contributed some very positive items here, I am increasingly
taken aback by what I sense as an impatient and condescending tone,
specifically to Tomasz, but also occasionally to other users.

<Snip>

I agree wholeheartedly with your comments and carefully considered
phrasing, reflective of the patience and tolerance of quite a number of
folks in this group, myself included.

I thank you for speaking out in a fair and eloquent fashion and voicing
a number of points that IMO needed to be aired. Particularly overkill
re MetaStock and other TA software products.

I have no problem with references to them and their programming
languages, and I'm sure they are fine products (not used them myself),
and we have had some interesting and educational
conversions/translations into AFL. However, I understand this group to
be a focus for AmiBroker and AFL, and anything that would attempt to
thwart it's progress and growth in this regard is IMHO inappropriate and
inconsiderate.

Peter

--
Peter Carr