Re: [amibroker] Dear Trader

Friends,

I really appreciate your comments about AmiBroker and Idon't
mind comparing
it to other software. In fact this is quite nice being
compared to $2000 product :-)
As for formula language - AFL currently has big advantage over
both Metastock and
Tradestation - it allows you to mix AFL simplicity and speed
with the flexibility and
unlimited possibilities of formulas written in
JScript/VBScript.
This allows YOU to decide what parts of your formula need
complete control
(then you write them in JScript/VBScript) and which parts
could be written in
much faster AFL native.
Soon third possibility will appear - with AmiBroker
Development Kit you will
be able to write your own functions using C/C++, Delphi
(Pascal) and any other
language capable of creating DLLs.

So again, I like receiving comments, critics and suggestions
because
they help me *a lot* making AmiBroker better and
better.

Without you, the users, AmiBroker would not grow so
quickly.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
Tomasz Janeczko