Import Market

Tomasz

In order to ease the management of my database and to update its
structure I download from specific web site Market definition files.
Each file just contain a list of the tickers like the *.tls files
used by Amiquote.
My idea was to add after each ticker the number of the Market
(MarketID) used in AB and to import it. In such case the list of my
stocks will be updated.

So I have defined an inport format as:
$FORMAT TICKER,MARKET
$SEPARATOR ,
$SKIPLINES 0
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

and them I have add a line in the file import.types.

But when I try to import the file I get an error on each line telling
me that the close price is invalid.

Then I guess that the import function need to import the prices EVEN
the FORMAT command is different.

Is there a way to work around ?

Regards

Beranrd