Re: [RT] nasdaq and sp500 top

What the hell is so bad about
predicting.

I predict all the time.

I predict I will live over the night and get up in
the morning.
I predict that I will leave the house at 7-7:15 and
arrive at the office in 7-15 minutes.
I predict that I will leave the office at 3:30 +/-
15 minutes and 7-15 minutes to home.

We are always PRDICTING/ANTICIPATING -- I have
never heard
so much crap for people not willing to admit that
they do predict
what will happen when they take some
action.

Semantics, semantics, BS, BS, BS ! ! ! !

Clyde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A