<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: RB
  [mailto:rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 9:53
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  nasdaq and sp500 top
   Another point about your
email.
   You seem to be talking about the 10%-20%
  who make make some money.   How about the 80%-90% that lose?

  Are they predicting and are just wrong?

   Maybe that is one of my main points.

   YES, you can predict!  But, most of
  the time it is wrong.
   But, now back to me.  I don't
  predict.  And why you, say that I can and do predict is beyond
  logic.
  I don't even know what happened in most markets
  yesterday.  Why in the world you think I can predict the future, is
  silly.
   So, YES, I fail to see the
  obvious!
  Also remember, if you see the nose on your face,
  you are spending too much time in front of a mirrow.
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr