Re: [RT] nasdaq and sp500 top

 Another point about your email.
 You seem to be talking about the 10%-20% who
make make some money.   How about the 80%-90% that lose?

Are they predicting and are just wrong?

 Maybe that is one of my main points.

 YES, you can predict!  But, most of the
time it is wrong.
 But, now back to me.  I don't
predict.  And why you, say that I can and do predict is beyond
logic.
I don't even know what happened in most markets
yesterday.  Why in the world you think I can predict the future, is
silly.
 So, YES, I fail to see the
obvious!
Also remember, if you see the nose on your face,
you are spending too much time in front of a mirrow.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr