Re: [RT] Re: God Bless America

Chuck

By your logic, Islam is not a peaceful religion because a minority of
believers have acted under the notion that violence is the best path for
achieving their desires.

By that logic Christianity and Judaism are also not peaceful religions,
since a minority of followers of those religions continue to rely on
violence too, in places like Northern Ireland and the Balkans and the
Middle East.

Rather than disparaging another's religion, we should use our power and
prestige to preserve the principles of freedom and bring other nations
and peoples to work with us to fight those who rely on violence.

"For they sow the wind and they shall reap the worldwind."

Regards
DanG

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search