[RT] Nostradamus hoax

Received this today from a noted Rabbi and Kabbalist in the U.S....

Nostradamus Fake

I have received numerous emails about an alleged prophecy by the famous
secret Jew and Kabbalist Nostradamus.  The alleged prophecy supposedly
predicted the destruction of the Twin Towers and a warning that WWIII will
soon follow.

I was suspicious about this so-called prophecy because it did not quote a
source in Nostradamus's book, "The Centuries."

I made contact with the world renown Nostradamus expert John Hogue, who
confirmed for me that this so-called prophecy is indeed a hoax. Hogue calls
it a "pretty clever fraud because it takes real lines from other Nostradamus
prophecies and ties them to completely spurious insertions."

Whoever started this false prophecy has alarmed and frightened many.  This
is
a grievous sin especially in light of recent events. Please advise everyone
you know that this so-called prophecy is a definite fraud.

May G-d avenge the blood of the innocent and at the same time save us from
WWIII if at all possible.  We all want Mashiah to come, but he doesn't have
to come to a ruined world.  We can make the difference, but we must be
courageous in the fight against evil.

Shalom.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM