[RT] Charting Equity -- Example

Dear Experienced RealTraders,

Is this a good way to chart my equity?  If so, am I to assume that
once my account
balance gets near $25,000 I should consider myself "overbought"
and I therefore need to
become more cautious?

These are my actual results over the last month... you can see I
had a pretty big "draw-down" on April 24th and 25th... the 2
days following a nice run
up in equity.

Should I chart each trade?  This is a chart of daily
results... but I'm thinking that charting
each trade would be more valuable.

Should I add a 20-period Moving Average, stochastics, RSI, etc... all to
help me know
when I'm most likely to hit some losses?

Should I read a book to learn how to do this correctly?... if so what
book is recommended?
Thank you for your valued input... I know I have a lot to learn.

Warmly,
Brian Voiles

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details