  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 8:07 PM
  Subject: [RT] Charting Equity --
  Example
  Dear Experienced RealTraders,Is this a good way to
  chart my equity?  If so, am I to assume that once my accountbalance
  gets near $25,000 I should consider myself "overbought" and I therefore need
  to become more cautious?  These are my actual results over
  the last month... you can see Ihad a pretty big "draw-down" on April 24th
  and 25th... the 2 days following a nice runup in equity.
  Should I chart each trade?  This is a chart of daily
  results... but I'm thinking that chartingeach trade would be more
  valuable.  Should I add a 20-period Moving Average, stochastics,
  RSI, etc... all to help me know when I'm most likely to hit some
  losses?  Should I read a book to learn how to do this
  correctly?... if so what book is recommended?Thank you for your valued
  input... I know I have a lot to learn.Warmly,Brian Voiles To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor