Von: itradesp@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:itradesp@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Sunday, April 01, 2001 19:29
An: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [RT] long term investing

Looking for help on making a decision on a SAFE, long term
investing plan, if all else fails in the short term futures trading world
of mine.
	I'm looking to either start an account with an annuity, Cd's
maybe, something that's safe and will be there when I wake up the
next day <g>. I was considering looking into PrimeAmerica, or
maybe Ed Jones. I'd even be happy with a consistent 10% yearly
annualized return. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt Andrews

regards,

Mathew Andrews
http://www.tuit.com/lametcointl

Get great low international calling rates
from Net2Phone! Click Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xnHDCB/kJXCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM