Re: [RT] Nontrading Email Question - Help

In outlook express you can also use mail rules. Go
to tools - message rules - mail and then you can choose to block mail which
says, for example 'university degree' in the subject or body of the mail. Mail
containing such words can then be automatically moved to your deleted items
folder or you can choose to have them deleted from the server. Since these
spammers often use altered headers I find that this is a more powerful way of
filtering your
mail
david graham
<BLOCKQUOTE