Re: [RT] Nontrading Email Question - Help

Here are instructions I got from my ISP on how to display full message
headers:

If you don't know how to get the
full headers, you can
follow these guidelines for easy help:

If you are using Outlook Express for email:
        Open the message, and click on
FILE->PROPERTIES->DETAILS
        then COPY that whole section
of text.

If you are using Eudora Lite:
        Open the message, then click
the button at the top that says
        "BLAH, Blah,
blah..."
        This will enable FULL HEADERS
(you can tell by pointing the mouse
        over the button, and waiting a
few seconds, it will say "Show all
        headers."  Just COPY
that whole section of text.

If you are using Netscape Messenger:
        Open up the message, then
click on VIEW->HEADERS->ALL
        Then COPY the whole header
section of text.

Then forward the offending message with full headers displayed to
abuse@(originating ISP)