[RT] OFF TOPIC - Sydney, Australia Market Info

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;@mindspring.com;;>
  • Subject: [RT] OFF TOPIC - Sydney, Australia Market Info
  • From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:52:21 -0800

FYI,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>           This is
a reminder to our Aussie friends that I will be speaking on Astro and
Gann in Sydney, April 22 - 23 at the Astro Economic Conference and at the
Australian Technical Analysts Association's April monthly
meeting..  Some early bird discounts to AEC are still
available with my help.  Please contact me via private e-mail for more
information.

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>           Please
pardon any intrusion.

Thanks,

Norman Winski
<A
href="mailto:nwinski@xxxxxxxx";>nwinski@xxxxxxxx

P.S. This is a not for profit message. I get paid
the same (ZERO) regardless of how many attend these events.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor