  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 8:37
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Nontrading Email
  Question - Help
  Here are instructions I got from my ISP on how to display full
  message headers:
  If you don't know how to get the
    full headers, you canfollow these guidelines for easy
    help: If you are using Outlook Express for
    email:        Open the message, and
    click on
    FILE->PROPERTIES->DETAILS
    then COPY that whole section of text. If you are using Eudora
    Lite:        Open the message, then
    click the button at the top that
    says        "BLAH, Blah,
    blah..."        This will enable FULL
    HEADERS (you can tell by pointing the
    mouse        over the button, and
    waiting a few seconds, it will say "Show
    all        headers."  Just COPY
    that whole section of text. If you are using Netscape
    Messenger:        Open up the
    message, then click on
    VIEW->HEADERS->ALL        Then
    COPY the whole header section of text.Then forward
  the offending message with full headers displayed to abuse@(originating