[RT] Nontrading Email Question - Help

RT's:

I have an email problem that I hope some of the more computer
literate on the list might be able to help me with.  For the past few
months I have been receiving email from some company offering "university
degrees in weeks".  In the past I would add them to my block sender list
(Outlook Express) every week or so, as they would keep switching email
accounts.  However, now the emails that I have been receiving at least
daily are coming with no email account listed in the "from" section, and as a
result, Outlook Express just indicates that one or more of the senders could not
be added to your block senders list.

Short of changing my email account, does anyone know what I
can do?  I even tried calling the number in the email, but am not going to
leave my phone numbers for them to start calling me as regularly as they send
email!

Any help with this annoying problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Best regards,

Ed

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor