Re: SnP collapse: As sure as death and taxes....

At 07:49 PM 8/25/98 EDT, Austowne@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Fellow Future Millionaires,
>
>Is there a saavy SnP trader out there who is not salivating at the
prospect of
>the market collapsing 200-300 points in the mother of all 3/C waves?

Well, yes, I admit we've all been hoping to exploit the flipside of bull
mania. Hopefully, though, that won't stop us from going with the trend. If
it goes up, I'll still be there. The thing is, the public is all long and
we all know that that has to change at some point. Maybe not now, but at
some point. This has just been the closest we've seen, what with a Dow
Theory sell and all. Pretty much every sector is "oversold," with maybe the
semiconductors pulling back up and so much oil bearishness that it may be
close to finished. Anyway, the market will tell us. We are still a minority
compared to 401K and fund-land.

PG