yes bird peak, especially ndq 100 daily !!!

John and rt's

I don't smoke!  Actually i just finished pushing organic carrots through
the juicer!
SERIOUSLY, look at the nsdq 100 daily chart.  I meant to add, my stupid
theory/observation "bird beak", well i also meant to add, it usually works
best when the stochs are between 40 and 60, which is right where we are!
Also, anyone notice the HUGE TRIANGLE or whatever the technical term is for
the ndq 100 daily chart, It looks INCREDIBLE!  combine that triangle
picture with the stochs "bird beak", and
"look out below!"
comments welcome.........
gary
hawaii

------
> From: John Spivey <dtnjohns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: daily stochastics on spz, especially ndq
> Date: Tuesday, August 25, 1998 10:43 AM
>
> Gary:
> How in the world do you see a Bird Beak in a Stochastics chart... To me
they
> look like a series of mountains and valleys.  Have you been smoking the
Maui