Re: SnP collapse: As sure as death and taxes....

Dave - I agree with you completely. There is only one reason why it
might be wrong -- I finally got out of all my equity mutual funds. Then
again, I still have a few shares here and there elsewhere, so the bottom
cannot be in yet...

I am looking for 6990 before the year is out (maybe b4 september is out)
and 6500 next year (big rally though after 6990).

Steve