SnP collapse: As sure as death and taxes....

Fellow Future Millionaires,

Is there a saavy SnP trader out there who is not salivating at the prospect of
the market collapsing 200-300 points in the mother of all 3/C waves?   Given
the inevitability of this outcome, I have a few suggestions.  1.  Dispose of
daytrading altogether; it's time to position yourself for mom's inevitable
visitation.  2.  maximize leveraging capacity:  take out a second on the
house, liquidate the kids' college fund, cash in the retirement account,
borrow off the VISA , beg, borrow and steal,  to be ready to load up on puts
or shorts when that key reversal arrives in all its glory.  3.  Stop pining
after that house, car, boat, anything that is 90 days same as cash.  Buy it
now!  Don't postpone your dreams another moment!  The future is NOW.   Who
needs the lottery?  Who needs a real job?  The money's there for the takin'.
Take as much as you want.  Mom's ready to PARTY!

Or are WE there for the takin'?  Will WE be the party favors?

Is anyone out there as uneasy as I am about this cataclysm euphoria?

Is there anyone out there looking for contract highs before Sept expiration?

Peter 2120, I can see your fingers itching to type "Who cares....", but it IS
food for thought.  Besides, I need to know if there will be someone out there
to pay for my new boat.

Dave