GEN - Data Vendors - EOD Stock Data

I was out of the country for a few years and would like to hear from any
RealTraders that can give a strong recommendation for a data vendor of
End-Of-Day (EOD) data for stocks. I'm mostly concerned about the
cleanliness of the data provided that the data is priced anywhere near
reason. Programs like Nature's Pulse give errors if holidays are not
properly reflected in the data. I would like to avoid such problems.
Internet access is preferred, but dial-up retrieval is acceptable.

Also, I've decided to go with CSI's Unfair Advantage for futures data.
Am I making a mistake? Anyone with bad experiences using UA?

Thanks in advance.

Andre