Re: Computers

Phil ,

I´m not a comp wizard, but my brother is more of it. He said for win95 you can use
two of the same graphic cards and then the computer will generate one virtual
screen and split the signal onto the two cards. We are about to try it with the
matrox millenuim cards - if he ever gets them here. You need cards the are
compatible for multi screening. With win98 he said, you could use different cards.

But so far this is all paper trading - Ulrich