Computers

     I am planning on getting a new computer in a few weeks.  I have seen
and heard of using 2 or more monitors with one computer?  I would like to
know what one would need to use more than one monitor?  Also in using more
than one monitor can you have say the internet on one monitor and a charting
package on the other monitor and use both at the same time?  Also can you
use two diifferent charting softwares at the same time , one on each
monitor?  I am also thinking of getting 21 inch monitors.  What should I
look for?  dot pitch etc?  Also any extra health risks using a large monitor
as far as bad for eyes or radiation? Also any other recommendations etc.
about what to look for in getting a new computer for trading would be helpful!
 I know this is not really a trading question, so if anyone has any info
they can e-mail me direct if needed!

    Any information would be very helpful!!!

          Thank You,
          Phil