Re: Computers

I like the Win98 setup for using multiple
monitors. I have 3 monitor. One thing to check
into and one I wish I would of looked into is the
amount of memory on the video cards. I have 4
megs. I am wondering if 8 megs would be better.
Also with the Win98 setup you need to make sure
your video cards have the right chip set.

Lastly I would also look into adding extra memory
since you may end up having more programs open
than what you normally would.

Harley